Do you think my son's name is ghetto?

My friend told me my son has a gangster/ghetto name and I must watch out when he gets older. I don't think its ghetto. It's Antonio Isaac. Opinions please.

BTW...Be honest. I won't be offended.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no offense, but your friends comment was stupid.
    Anonymous

• Not offended. As you have read, I won't take offense.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Seriously? I thought It was going to be something like Chuancy or D'quande! No your son's name is faaaaarr from ghetto/gangster! Is your friend on something?!
    Anonymous

• Speaking as a 45 yr old white woman :) I think the name is perfectly fine. I would ignore your friend, she sounds immature. Do you think she may be jealous that you have a baby? People seem to say things like that when they are actually envious of what the are insulting. I have a sister in law like that :(
    Anonymous

• i love the name! doesnt sound ghetto or gangsta to me!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• No way is that ghetto. Sounds like to me that your friend has issues of her own. It's your child and you are the mommy so name him whatever you please as you did. That name is no GHETTO AT ALL......
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• LOL @ the 3rd answer.

No - not ghetto at all. I would not consider that person a friend.... but a racist.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the second anon--I thought you were going to say some very "urban trendy" name.

Antonio Isaac is a very nice name. Is your son latino? That's probably why she said that, since Antonio is a latin name. She sounds like a real piece of work. You will need to watch out when he gets older? Watch out for what? She sounds like an idiot.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• lol not at all
    Its actually a very nice name...ur friend has issues.LOL ;)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• What? No, not at all. Get a new friend.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009