What did you just say?

What would you do if your husband just told you he thought he was transgender?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I would honestly freek out on why I wasn't told sooner!
    Anonymous

• That he wanted to be a woman.... well after I stopped laughing I would ask if he was serious.
    Anonymous

• I would freak out a bit. Was there no warning signs? Does he like to act like a woman or dress like a woman? Is he stil attracted to woman? Yeah....i do not know how i would handle that one. Not sure if i could live with a man who is different from the one i fell in love with.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• r u just bored or what? these questions r getting silly
    Anonymous

• OP here - Actually this one just happened to me. Wondering how others would've handled it. The other question was just for fun.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallI would educate myself some and not make him feel like he did the wrong thing in being honest and open with me. Communication is key to any relationship especially that of ones spouse. It must be something or some reasons that make him feel this way but to laugh at him or not take him seriously is not validating his feelings. And ladies, I am sure we can all agree on the pain of not having your loved one or significant other validate your feelings. We have all experienced this I am sure. When they either make excuses, discredit your emotions or the moral sin of all...tell you how to feel or what you should be feeling! AAAAAhhhhhhh....talk about annoying. I'll say.

missinviting

Answer by missinviting at 5:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009