Read a Secret, Leave a Secret.

Do you have a secret that you need to tell? Something that you have to get off your chest but don't know who to tell??

Leave your secret here.

When you leave a secret, be sure to check the box at the bottom to leave answer anonymous. Being anonymous is the key to making this thread work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been dreaming about my ex boyfriend. I want to call and it's a struggle everyday to not to pick up the phone.
    Anonymous

• I am a flirt!! But just a flirt nothing else!! lol
    Anonymous

• When I complain to other people about SO I fudge the details , somethimes.
    Anonymous

• I don't tell people that I think my dh is lazy, I make him seem like a saint.
    Anonymous

• I have been sleeping with a married man for almost two years! His wife babysits my dd!
    Anonymous

• my brothers girls friend is pregnant, they arent breaking the new to my parents for a few weeks...so hard not to mention it in front of my mom.
    Anonymous

• I've been dreaming for the past months that I'm cheating on my husband w/ my first love....its driving me crazy.....I'd never do it but I'm dreams are AMAZING!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I wish my MIL would have died, not my FIL. I wish she would magically disapear. We are in so much debt and none of it's from credit cards. We have 4 or 5 people trying to sue us for $500 + (the biggest is $5,000) from when my husband was single. I don't know where to turn or what to do. He lost a really good job and his new job can't cover our current bills plus all these people who are trying to sue us. We are up shit creek and it's not good!!!
    Anonymous

• I WANT TO RUN AWAY!! I WANT TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK.
    Then I think, I would miss my kids too much.
    Anonymous

• I lie a lot. For no real reason. My husband seems to belive me more that I think he should. He should of figured out by now I'm a damn liar. I sometimes wonder if he knows how much I lie, but he just ignores it.
    Anonymous