What can I do to feel sexy again?

So wants to take me out to eat tonight as a family, and I just kinda feel embarassed to be in public, (because I gained some weight from meds and haven't lost it but am trying) I guess I need a quick fix, I just want or need to do someting to feel good about myself, what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go get your hair and nails done and put on false eyelashes and a nice pair of heels.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Go out and buy yourself a nice outfit that makes you feel great in and you know if you feel comfortable in it then who cares what others think. You are beauitful in it yourself.
    Anonymous

• i suggest wear dark jeans and wear tops that stick to the curves of your hips but are looser in the front. also do your hair, nails, make up, and wear high heels they make you look leaner....

i know how you feel thats what i did today for no reason at all but for me to feel good about myself..
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 2:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I agree with all of the above. Find a good outfit that you feel comfortable in, get hair and nails done and a sexy pair of heels. Maybe even some nice new underwear. I went last week for new Victoria's Secret undies and I feel like a Queen now. lol
    vikaroo18

Answer by vikaroo18 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i agree buy a sexy little outfit that makes your feel comfortable get your hair and nails done just the way you like them, and defenitly some victorias secret undies will make you fell 100% sexy but a sexy litle thong and a matching bra something bright and yoy will feel sexy and SO will love it. whenever i want to fell sexy or just want to spice it up a little bit and sexy matching bra and thong is the first thing i go for
    luckyblueeyeris

Answer by luckyblueeyeris at 10:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009