Anyone else going to a Tea Party?

I am going to a Tea Party today!!!! YEAH!!! I am so excited!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The next tea parties are scheduled for veteran's day's activities, not halloween. Who is having one today.
    Anonymous

• We have a couple of very nice tea houses here. I love tea.
    Anonymous

• Why is this question in the Politics & Current event section???
    Anonymous

• Portland, OR at 1 today. Tea Party = Politics, protesting the HealthCare Bill, is that clear enough for you Anon 11:35.
    Anonymous

• Why is having a tea party a protest to the health care bill?? Is it from the Boston Tea Party?
    Anonymous

• Have fun !
    And remember that Nov. 5th is the national day to "Make a House Call" for quality health care, by walking in to your Congressman's local office with the simple message - "Keep your hands off my health care. Vote NO"
    http://www.americansforprosperity.org/102209-make-house-call-november-5th

And this REALLY COOL national tea party: Independence Caucus has collected all the info on each Senator or Representative in Washington as to what they have voted for or against, who has given them lots of money, and who they work with or give favors to. They have created videos wo present this information. And in early November, one of their members will arrive at every single Congressman's office across the country to deliver messages we have sent to them for delivery to our Congressman, along with a notice - either a commendation for a job well done, or a Pink Slip
    http://www.ourcaucus.com/Boxerbrief1.html
    Check it out !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

The Tea Party is not just for protesting the health care bill.

Anonymous

• Ok... I guess my blond root are coming through... I just dont understand why the "tea party" theme?????????????
    Anonymous

• Good for you....We have one in Spokane, WA tomorrow. With any luck we will be at that one...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'm going to one in Raleigh, NC on Nov. 14. Somehow I don't think anything will top the one I went to on 9-12 in Washington, but that's ok. I want to make sure my state legislature knows I am watching them too.

patriotic

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009