Halloween costumes at Walmart?

I know I'm getting it last minute but is there a good selection of costumes for the whole family at Walmart and what are the prices (around)? I want a costume for my son whom is 8 months old and me, not sure about my husband yet, he doesn't want to dress up but I want him to.

Savanna22

Asked by Savanna22 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• Wal-Mart has an ok slection, but where I live K-Mart has a better selection and has them on sale for 50% off.
    Anonymous

• i dont know but im going today and getn my 3 yr old one... last min deal here too
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i got my 16 mo costume at walmart & it was $13. the adult costumes run around $20. they also have lots of simple cheap costumes, like just the horns & tail of the devil, or bunny ears.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• thanks I think I will try kmart or sears (they have the same selection for the same price) first.
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2009