Is spotting occasionally after sex normal?

I have been married to my husband for 3 1/2 years. I have had light pink spotting after sex the past two times. Sex isn't painful and and the spotting goes away almost instantly right after sex. This has never happened in the 5 years we have been together. I have a Dr. appt. early next month. But does anyone have anything to put my mind at ease till then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• You on BC at all? I have and IUD and that happens occassionally and my dr. said it is totally normal..
    Anonymous

• if you arent on BC then you may have a cyst and DH penis may be aggravating it.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Not on birth control. And I had my daughter 13 months ago. And everything was fine at my 6 week check up then. I just don't get it.
    Anonymous

• Ok, really weird to say this... have your "relations" been rough the past two times, maybe a bit dry or a bad shave job? I'm just wondering if that could be it.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 4:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• No, No and No. It's really weird. I go to the dr. November 10th. So hopefully he will be able to tell me something. And the past two times, it's been really really light pink and I wipe a couple times and it's gone. So I don't know what it is.
    Anonymous