Guys, help me my man is going out of town for a week, what do i do to help me get through the week?

power2him

Asked by power2him at 2:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Have a glass of wine, catch up on some YOU time. Or read a book. Go to bed early. Miss him
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• celebrate! stock up on AA's! walk around naked without being assumed you want sex! throw your clothes/shoes on the floor! eat all the ice cream! watch HGTV or america top model!
    in other words, do whatever the heck you want!!

then, you'll be able to give him the homecoming you want.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Just soak every minute up and when he comes back in a week you will be so happy that it will be just you all just got together again. I would sleep watch whatever I wanted and read a book clean my house and hae a girls night also. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My husband was gone for two days and it drove me insane. We would have phone sex when he could other then that I just tried to stay busy and stay out of the house.
    Anonymous

• Stay busy, try to get stuff done and spend time with yourself and maybe some friends.

It IS just a week.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• yeah well i also have a job and two kiddos i am just going to miss him so much..this is our first time apart..
    power2him

Answer by power2him at 4:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• kissOMIGoodness...honey it is not the end of the world. lol I suggest YOU DO YOU so that when he returns home YOU can SHARE with HIM what YOU have LEARNED while he was away. Trust me when I say he may not admit (or maybe he will) but he will appreciate YOU more and YOU might even GIve him a few pointers. :) Not to mention the fact, absence makes the heart grow fonder; if it is this difficult for you when he is away for a week just imagine all the FONDNESS you will have to catch up on between breaks. ;)

missinviting

Answer by missinviting at 5:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Like missinviting said; it's not the end of the world hun. Absence is a good thing to a relationship...of course, I mean short absences. You had a life before you got with your man and you should still be able to stand on your own two feet and have a life without him for a week. It's not a long time. Take this time to catch up on things that you like to do without your man. In order for the relationship to be healthy you need to know that you have another side to you...one that is different from the one glued to him. Have great phone calls with him every day and miss him...just find something else to do with your time that has "ME TIME" written all over it! Good luck!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 5:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Be thankful he's only leaving for a week....try several months, then we'll talk.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Ok what if I live some were where I don't have any friends and I am all alone. I need ideas to do..I know I am gonna make the house spotless and everything...what else. maybe catch on some tv time. work look for a better job. Spend some time with my kiddos catch up on sleep!!! WHAT ELSE????
    power2him

Answer by power2him at 8:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2009