Placenta Abruption???

Have you ever had it? Was everything okay?

Rebecca727

Asked by Rebecca727 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did..and i bleed ALOT.. I had my son a couple weeks too late but the doctors didnt know till my son came out peeling really bad. What happened to me...Well, i had a healthy pregnancy through out the whole time no complications was planning on a natural birth till i fell alseep one day and woke up and had blood all over me. I stood up and then my water broke..it was horrible. The worst thing i could ever go through by far. My son was okay. I ended up having an emergancy c-section and everything went fine. Hopefully things go good this time around for me..
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• not me but my friend first one. happen at 24 wks. lost the baby
    second 28 wks,. baby was ok, he saty in the nicu foer 3 mts. he is about 18 mts now
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I did not but my cousin did and the outcome was not good. But it was only becuase she, for some reason, did not bleed so they did not know it was happening
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• And she was 38 weeks when it happened:(
    Jaydin_Makenna