What relaxes you?

I would love for my dh to massage my feet but he says after a while his hands start hurt (arithis) I guess.

One day me my dh and my sil and her dh went out to the movies and somehow my sil's dh grabbed me by my neck and gave me a quick squeeze omg it felt so good...I kind of said it loud for them to hear...Later that day my dh questioned me about it..He got jealous obviously I told him I did not mean to say that it just came out and told him I was sorry and please do be this way. But in back of my mind I was like well if your hands were working alright you'd be giving me those masssages. I know that sounds cruel but damn when I need a massage I have to get the kids to step on me that feels good too, but I'd rather have my dh do it. He is a good man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• a clean house
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• a massage anywhere or even a foot rub but my husband only does it for a minute then he stops grrr. so i always make deals with him by letting him go out or do something he wants and then i get my hr massage... which is rare so what i do is:

take a hot bath, reading and listening to calm music, or even some streches so that my body wont be that tense...
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 3:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• 1-2 shots of Sake or a back or foot massage.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Music and orgasms.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• A clean house and reading in a quiet room
    Anonymous

• a dubie LOL
    Anonymous