Why did I give birth to the spawns of Satin?

Seriously! My oldest is being a brat not taking a nap even though she is sick and NEEDS a nap, she keeps waking up the baby who NEVER stops crying except for the few times I am LUCKY to get the baby to sleep! We are ALLLLLLLL sick, no one feels good, and my kids are acting like little freaking hellians! I can't take this any more!!! Seriously!! F*k my life, I wish it would just go away!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• OP I've been there several times so don't feel bad. I have had several days where i wanted life to just stop. So please don't let these basher's make you feel bad. Bad days happen, just take a breath and start again tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day. We've all been there, please pm me if you want to talk.
    axandra85

Answer by axandra85 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Maybe it's you and not your kids. Sounds to me like you shouldnt have had kids to begin with.
    Anonymous

• but your kids are so silky smooth.....
    Anonymous

• 12:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 by: Anonymous
    but your kids are so silky smooth.....

Ok that doesn't even make sense! And I highly doubt that either of you have days where your kids aren't just completly just horrible brats.
    Anonymous

• WOW you need to remove yourself from the house or around your children for a little while. You really sound like a heartless bitch and I think you need to chill the hell out. Your children are sick and you are sick this is not there fault welcome to perenthood. Do you have a family or friend that can come over and give you a break? Your children are realiate on you so go over to them and give them a big kiss and hug one by one. They are helpless DON'T SHUT THEM OUT CAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT. They feel like shit to. There children and incase you forgot they are your children.
    Anonymous

• anon 3:12....funny!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am not saying my child is an angle at all times but I don't shit on my child when I am sick or she is sick or when she just doesn't want o take a nap.

Anonymous

• I know my daughter has her bad days but I dont say "fuck my life I wish it would go away". No child is perfect but I dont hate my life because she is being a brat. Thats just kids for you.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• at 12:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

No we dont have ANYONE that I can call for help for a break...my husband works long freaking hours all the time, I basically am a single mom, hes gone before they are up in the morning and home after they are in bed. They never see him, I never get a break, and we dont know anyone in our god forsakin hell hole of a town that we were foreibly moved to thanks to the Army. There is no FRG or family support group out here in stupid recruiting, IVe tried to make friends but this party of the country sux ass...everyone is so cought up in their expensive shit to give a damn about someone else.

Our oldest hasnt taken naps since she was 2, now almost 4, itd be nice for her to take one everyonce in a blue moon so I can get a break! I am seriously alone out here where we live.
    Anonymous

• hire a babysitter and take a few hours break from the kids.

my son was colic and cried litterally 8 hrs a day for weeks, i know it can be frustrating especially with 3 kids.

Seriously spend the money and get some of you sanity back.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2009