Do you let your husband.......

Do you let your husband get into chatrooms online? Just to chat and flirt. Not calling or meeting or anything , just chat online? Does it bother you... Would it bother you if he was talking to some girl on a webcam showing herself off? My husband doesn't consider it cheating and in a way, I don't either but it still bugs me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• That is a form of cheating in my book.
    Anonymous

• Hell no I wouldnt allow it. If it bothers you than he should not do it. My ex used to think that having sex with other people was not cheating either, that is why he is an ex. Actually a chatroom is where he met his wife, and they both deserve each other, they both cheat on each other all the time. I just fail to understand WTF is wrong with people.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• well you could be comfortable with it or even do it and get a bit jealous but what happens if he starts talking to one girl where he just has to meet her?and then meeting turns into flirting then flirting turns into kissing and kissing turns into the dirty?...an affair
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• NO
    i would never let that happen. thats weird
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• no..and if you're comfortable with it and don't consider it cheating, it wouldn't bug you.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Absolutely NOT. If it's not cheating, it will lead to it. It's like hanging a piece of steak in front of a man who's hungry. It will only tempt him to eat it, and eventually, after it being all up in his face there for the taking, he will take it.
    Anonymous

• No - I would not be comfortable and I WOULD consider it cheating.

Answer by missanc at 4:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• No I wouldn't let him and if he tried he'd get a computer upside his head. LOL! this reminds me of my cousin, her man tried that and she poured honey over his computer and threw it out the window. Yea they aren't together anymore.....
    Anonymous

• It IS cheating to me, and I would not be comfortable with it. Nor would my husband be comfortable with me doing it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• nope. he's already had an emotional affair one me over a year ago. so no go here
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009