I need help!!!

ok my problem is my 2 yr old is potty trained.. but these last few weeks she has turned in to a nightmare. she will go to the bathroom but will say all done and then not even 3 mins later she will pull her pants down and pee all over my floor.. or just this morning and she climbed on her sisters bed and literally pooped all over it... and laughed i am at my wits end with her.. she has done fantastic with potty training and i praise her everytime she goes. with MnM's she is my middle child. does anyone have advise i know she doesnt have control over her bowels so i dont have a problem but to pull her pants down dilibratly (sp) i dont want bashing i will delete horrible comments thanks

MyPrincesses421

Asked by MyPrincesses421 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• has there been a dramatic change in her life or have u guys moved to a new home has someting in your life or hers suddenly changed?because i read in parent magazine sudden changes in a childs life can cause sleeping problems potty problems and tantrums ...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Sounds like maybe she's trying to show you her control. Kids love to be in control and she may just be thinking "my mommy is not going to tell me when or where to pee and poop." I could be way off in left field, just a thought. You could try letting her have more control over other things, like her outfit for the day, or options at breakfast and lunch. Make a big deal about what a big girl she is so she gets to make big girl choices, give examples (what outfit would you like to wear, etc) and then slide in a comment about how another big girl choice is going in the potty and not on peoples beds. Discuss how if she continues to make the baby choice to poop on people's beds then mommy will have to go back to dressing her and making all the choices until she can be a big girl. Or something to that effect. Good luck!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• wow stace... whats up with ayden.... i hope you get everything all worked out i wish i could help but your my adviser he he love you
    kymberleesmom

Answer by kymberleesmom at 5:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• The threat of becoming a "baby" again will not scare some children into acting their age (It didn't for my 4 year old). I would make her clean it up herself. Usually when they have to clean up after themselves, they stop making such a mess (works for almost anything LOL). Also, is she taking a nap and then doing things like this? Or is she just randomly walking into a room after just having been near you and doing things like this?
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• it doesnt matter where its whereever she is she just doesnt care its driving me crazy. someone said i should spank her but i dont want to frighten her in to not using the potty anymore.. this is crazy i never had this proble with my older daughter except she wouldnt potty train till 3 half
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Well, since it is just anywhere anytime I would make her clean it up herself. Or, you can offer her (or older sister) a reward when they pee/poop in the potty. More than just an M&M. A tattoo, 1 minute extra to stay up late (10 or 20 trips a day adds up), 10 minutes to color in a special coloring book, a sticker chart to work towards something cool like making cookies with mom. Make it less of a battle (and less of you getting angry) and more of it being her choice to do the right thing. She can choose to pee/poop in potty and have a treat OR she can make a mess, clean it up, and not have a treat. She will get the point (as long as you stay consistent and don't take away potty rewards for bad behavior).
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009