What kind of people have you met or seen?

What do some people you have met or just passing by...Do they look like anyone or anything?

My example and experience I once knew a girl in school she reminded me of a turtle something about her face.

Some people look like frogs atleast to me they do..sorry

I mean it could be anything of the person like their eyes some look like cats.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I worked with a guy who is now a close friend who looked like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age. He had no idea what I was talking about when I told him for the first time. I actually told him he should be Sid for Halloween.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I knew this girl in middle school who reminded me of Garfield. I have no idea why! Or maybe it was Odie....My 2 yo kinda resembles the baby shreks...sounds mean but I think they are cute! I think it's because he has huge brown eyes and chubby cheeks, he was actually a baby shrek last Halloween.
    Anonymous

• ha this is funny when i meet someone i automatically compare them to someone or something and decide what i think they look like right then and there hmm wat a weird habit anyways,ive thought people look like fish yes alot of ppl look like cats and my moms friend is asian but something about her reminds me of wendy williams..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i know someone who reminds me of a bird or a witch she has this long big nose and she is a tiny frame gal
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yep - I relate some people to animals as well... when we were younger my sis and I nicknamed people that so we could talk about them around others and no one knows who we mean.Ha ha!! This question made me laugh, thanks for the giggle. I still do this sometimes. I think Giada DeLaurentis from the Food Network channel looks like a cat, that's the only one that comes to mind but I know there are others! I think it would be fun to ask a question asking people to say what famous animals they think famous people look like! Maybe I'll do that one some day and use Giada as MY example.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• We have some friends of ours that actually remind me of shrek and fiona
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 4:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My sister has a friend that looks like a lizard. I saw a guy that looked like a troll doll, same shape, same features, and same hair! Poor guy.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2009