Who were the three witches?

There was a movie or tv show and it had three witches..one blonde, one with black hair and one with red hair...what was the movie or show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• hocus pocus? Where they try to suck the youth out of the children?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Better Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and I can't remember the 3rd
    Anonymous

• And it was a movie, what the first poster said.
    Anonymous

• The third one was Kathy Najimy.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I used to love that movie as a kid! there was a black cat named Binx (Zachary Binx) who was turned into a cat by the witches and cursed to live forever after he tried to save his little sister from being soul sucked?(lol) i cried everytime at the end in that movie..it was called Hocus Pocus
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 4:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• xdeviouskittyxx
    I used to love that movie as a kid! there was a black cat named Binx (Zachary Binx)

His name was actually Thackery http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107120/ ...

I love that movie too, I haven't watched it yet this holiday season, but it's one of my favorites of all time.

"Come little children, I'll take thee away / Into a land of enchantment / Come little children, the times come to play / Here in my garden of magic"
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 8:11 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• It's probably not the one you were thinking of, but there was also 'The Witches of Eastwick" movie starring Cher, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Pfeiffer and Jack Nicholson. They were witches and had Black, Red and Blonde hair.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• There used to be a show called Charmed, there was a red head blonde and brown
    TyBryantsmom

Answer by TyBryantsmom at 1:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Actually, in charmed they all had dark hair. Holly-Marie Combs had the lightest hair and it was a dark brown. When Rose McGowan came in her hair was black like the other two. Eventually, she dyed it red, and Alyssa Milano put highlights in hers for awhile, but they all had a base of almost black or completely black hair...

And I officially know way too much about Charmed...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2009