What did you hate getting in your trick-or-treat bag, and what do you hate for your kids to get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Candy corn, those orange and black things eww their like peanut butter taffy or something idr my mom likes them though lol, anything with coconut, most chocolate(it hurts my teeth), and candy that has been sitting in someones house since dinosaurs roamed the earth.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I used to hate getting whoppers and this old man used to always give out peanuts. We eventually stopped going there. I think that was his plan! I hate it when my kids get weird looking candy and I have no idea what it is.
    Anonymous

• The number 1 thing I hated was those McDonalds coupons. I hated for my kids to get them too, it was like,"oh great, now I have to drive them to McDonalds for their treat"...I usually threw THOSE things away (but not the candy they got.)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I hated getting candy that wasn't wrapped. (candy corn, jellybeans, etc.) It went in the garbage. I loved getting chocolate.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• pennies lol
    Anonymous

• I hate getting rocks.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 3:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Change, who passes out change on halloween? But also I used to hate getting that candy that you just know has been sitting in that persons house for longer then you've been alive. My kids don't really hate anything as long as it's edible.
    Anonymous

• Necco wafers. Eeew. They're gritty and taste like throat lozenges. I do not understand why they are sold at all. This is my daughter's first time understanding what trick-or-treating is, so I don't know what I'll hate in her treat bag.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Fricking tootsie rolls! And pennies. And those old people that give out starlight mints and caramels that have been sitting in a crystal dish for the past 12 years.
    flower_momma

Answer by flower_momma at 4:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Those 4 layer coconut things with the white and pink and chocolate. I don't remember what they are called, they're just nasty.
    Anonymous