is it allergies??

were having some crazy weather here the last two days, it was cold and then it got warm again and started raining like crazy, so yesterday I felt congested when I woke up like the roof of my mouth had drainage and felt kind of swelled, now today I felt it even more and I felt soo tired because I couldnt sleep last night because of it. Well I took claritin again today (I also took is yesterday) and I had 2 cups of coffee beforehand..and Now I dont feel congested anymore but I feel like I am dragging ass!! im just exhausted, I feel all groggy and even a little run down, my eyes were itchy yesterday before I took the claritin, but they werent itchy today, just the congestion, the occasional sneezing yesterday and today...so does this sound like allergies? I feel like I iddnt feel this run down until after I took the claritin

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• yeah it's most likely allergies from the weather changing so often and so fast or it could be a cold...
    Anonymous