Any ideas of services for getting children to school in the morning?

I am getting to work late everyday taking my cuties to school. I really don't want to pay $100 a week for transportation so I was just wondering if you lovely mothers had any ideas I didn't think of! Help asap is GREATLY appreciated!

Blessed1

Asked by Blessed1 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in

• Could you talk to a nieghbor and ask if they could take your children in the morning? Perhaps work out a trade so that you babysit for them one evening or do something for them so they dont feel taken advantage of.
    Anonymous

• Talk to another parent in your neighborhood and see if they will take your kids to school. Offer to give her $20 a week for gas and helping out. Is there before care at your kids school that you can use?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2009