What creative Businesses have you started?

What creative Businesses have you created especially for the Holidays, or ideas that you have carried on through out the year. How much have you made and do you enjoy doing what you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I recently started. I absolutely love it!!! It's lots of fun and easy to do. My whole family loves to get involved too. I've made some really good money from it.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• check out my profile..I'd love to help you find what you are looking for....if you are looking :0)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 8:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• A Pacifier Personalization Business.   You can read about how to start your own here:

How to Start A Home-Based Pacifier Personalization Business

Also I have done laundry for others as well.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am a promoting leader this month with Scentsy Wickless Candles.... and opened my own nail salon. :) Love what i do! www.wicklesschic.com
    Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 2:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• As far as "creative businesses" geared towards the Holidays you could do things such as organize and manage a consignment sale, craft show or vender fair....rent a hall, advertise for venders and have them pay for table space (enough to cover hall, advertising and earn you money)!

You can also sell baked goods for the holidays for those who want homemade cookies, cakes and such but don't have time to do them themselves. You can make a small "menu" showing pics of the finished items you create and go door to door with flyers, or get free postcards made at vistaprint.

Offer babysitting services so parents can go Holiday shopping. Offer Holiday storage and gift wrap services for parents of snooping kids (they leave packages with you so kids don't find them and you also provide the gift wrapping or putting together or large items) then allow them to pick them up at a scheduled day or deliver them.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2009