How do you know you are in love with your DH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I think when you cannot imagine life without him, you're smitten! :o)

(At least that is how I feel about my husband!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Because I think he's the most handsome wonderful person in the world (most of the time). Because I still want to impress him with all of who I am. Because I can't imagine anyone I would rather be with and can't imagine being without him.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• When faced with the thought of losing him (to death, not to divorce) and having to go on without him, that it scares you and you get very sad and upset at just the thought. Regardless of how much life insurance you have.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• We he's not around you miss hiim like crazy. When thinking of your life without him is the worst possible scenario.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Even when I can't stand him I still can't imagine being without him. so romantic eh?
    Rowdyblues

Answer by Rowdyblues at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You can't imagine a world w/o him, you'd do anything for him, you feel genuinely happy when he's happy or hurt when he's hurt. Having said that, I don't have those feelings for my DH but I love him. Not in love.
    Anonymous

• Not sure I can really explain it well.

Even at his most annoying, my heart smiles because he's in my life. He makes me feel complete in a way being alone never did.
    When I think of something happening to him or us, I panic a bit inside because I know how empty my life would be without hearing his voice or seeing his face.

Sure, he can drive me nuts but thats part of why I love him. If he didnt drive me nuts occasionally then I would know it wasnt true love. Thats another way I know I love him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• if you have to ask, he may not be the one.
    Anonymous

• you just know
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• When you imagine the future and he is in it. And when you fantasize and daydream about taking advantage of him when he gets home.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2009