Would you take a 6 month old to a pro hockey game?

First off all opinions welcome! My DD is almost 6 months she doesn't mind loud noises and her favorite thing to watch on TV is sports with daddy. Would you think I was a bad mom for bringing her to a pro hockey tonight? I have seen babies there before and she is also BF and pretty mellow. IDK I'm on the fence!!!

Fordmomma

Asked by Fordmomma at 4:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go for it. even if she gets fussy, no one is going to notice. just bring her blanket and a few toys in the event she doesnt want to watch the game anymore. i would totally bring my child! just be sure to wipe down things before she touches them, like the seats and stuff, and if she drops her toys.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would bring mine...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would if I really wanted to go. Just be prepared to leave if she gets really fussy! But if she is usually mellow, I say go for it!
    Anonymous

• The only reasons I wouldn't this time around : massive public exposure and it's flu season. The only other reason is the squirming after about an hour. Otherwise, let her rip!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Wouldnt think you were a bad parent for taking a baby but I, personally, wouldnt do it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Heck yeah!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't but what you do with your child is your business. The only thing I would suggest is being careful as this is flu season. Do what a PP suggested by wiping down things you think she might touch.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• We took our 6 week old to a professional baseball game. We put her in a sling and she slept through most of the game. I would imagine a 6 month old will have a lot more energy but I say go for it. Just be prepared to leave or walk around if she gets too fussy.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 5:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009