I wanna know why I crave CARBS like crazy!!!

I need a nutritional plan but I always crave carbs especially around my period and it always screws things up for me. HELP!! Do any of you know if there is a "reason" why I crave carbs ALL the time!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You are female. It's genetic.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem, it's the demon inside! No seriously, you have to add protein to your diet; like nuts, legumes or beans, and all the rest. It'll help stop that craving.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• They are the forbidden fruit and oh so good! but eat them and then go burn those calories!

Answer by older at 5:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• if you stop eating them all together it makes it worse. eat what you wish in moderation. instead of medium or large fries, get a small. that way you still have your craving, just not as much.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• its because they are friggin delicious. unfortunatley, they make me fat so i only eat one meal of carbs a week. all the rest of the time i only eat protein, fruit & veggies.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• If you cut out the majority of your carbs and sugars for two weeks your tastes change, and your cravings will go away. Its just having the will power to go the whole two weeks. I'm on day two... and completly miserable lol wish me luck girls!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009