I got the H1N1 nasal virus spray and yesturday and now i have a sore throat. Anyone else?

My baby got it first on monday but he has the shot and he is fine. My daughter and i got it yesturday she is ok so far. I have a sore throat and sneazing. I'm worried I am going to get sick. My other 3 kids got it today. Has anyone else had any sore throat or any symptoms?

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• Make a syrup with equal parts honey (antibacterial) and cayenne pepper (anti-inflammatory). Get some elderberry syrup: The FDA criticized the manufacturer of Tamiflu for "overstatement" of claims of efficacy, since blind studies comparing it to a placebo only resulted in a 1.3 day difference. A study on Sambucol (Elderberry) found a 3-4 day difference in duration of symptoms.
    Most important, stay well hydrated!
    Feel better

Answer by rkoloms at 7:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Thank you
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009