Confused....

I really think my sister has a problem or even problems mentally. She is 25 years old and has a 6 year old DD. My sister uses my niece to get back at her DD's father, they aren't together. Well sometimes she gets back at him by cutting my niece's hair, and she does it herself and by all means has no clue what she is doing. About a year ago she cut it and it was beyond f -ed up. My niece would cry to me at my house saying her mommy cuts her hair when she doesn't want or need it cut. My So hangs out with her father and we decided to take her to my MIL because she has her licenses and it's free ; ). Well we took her to get it fixed without telling my sister, she freaked out saying MIL doesn't know what she's doing ... Well just the other day my SO and I invited my niece her sister ( different mom) and their Dad to a water park.My sister got mad she wasn't invited and flipped out. adding more don't reply yet...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• We didn't invite her because we got a room just enough for 6 people and she can be a real b-th. Also she is the type to rather go without her daughter. The trip was for the kids. The Dad and the girls didn't stay the night and my sister was mad she got home late which I understand, it was a school night. Well when we got back my sister told my SO and I she was getting a friend of her's to cut my niece's hair later. She also said she had her licenses. Well my niece's hair was already shoulder length and was cut last before school started. We were discussing to her not to and it didn't need it and how she always messed it up before, she has always cut her hair. Well So warned the Dad about my sister's plains before my niece got home. Late last night my niece called her Dad and told him she got her hair cut because she had lice, which she doesn't. I was just with her all day the day before. I'm at a lost Idk what to think.
    Anonymous

• That's really messed up. Your poor niece.
    Anonymous

• oh wow that is sad....I think that could be considered abuse actually. A father shaved his teen bald as a punishment and it was considered abuse....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2009