Please help me out?? What do you ladies think??

Okay....her it goes I got my IUD taken out, because I didn't feel good, was having bad headaches, abdominal pain, and was gaining alot of weight, and I kept on feeling something flutter or move in side me...I told all of this to my OB but he said that the Mirena was not the cause of all this.....but he didn't tell me what it might be or anything....Anyway so I got it out either way....but I keep on feeling something move....and I got my period 2 days after he took out the Mirena but it only lasted 3 days.....They gave me a Pregnancy test and it was negative and i had taken two before the Mirena was taken out and they were also negative.....but i still feel something fluter or move inside me, can I be pregnant? what can it be??

se_wifenmom_xy

Asked by se_wifenmom_xy at 5:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• I think if you are that far along that you feel a flutter you def would have a positve preg test. Usually you feel stuff pretty far out. I am not sure though. I have mirena I hope your NOT preg. Bcuz that means i could b 2!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 5:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• It sounds as though you could use a consultation with a doctor who can answer your questions. If your breasts aren't unusually tender, then likely it isn't pregnancy. And to actually feel the baby move would mean you would be pretty far along. Probably it is gas, but even so, you are worried, and you should be given some tests or an explanation. Talk with your gyn or family doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 5:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• maybe your just having muscle spasms
    Anonymous