do any of you have a hubby or SO that..

acts like u are at fault for everything when something goes wrong and never takes the blame for anything himself? ok what i mean is this, today my hubby and i were talking. He had just set the baby (4mos) down in our bed and came out to the living room to talk to me, then we heard the baby crying and he goes back in there to check on him, and the baby had somehow managed to get a pillow over his face so my hubby comes out with the baby mad at me saying that if i wasn't talking so much he wouldn't have forgotten the baby on the bed! Im like what?! your the one who should have watched where u put him! and not to mention he was the one who started talking to me! and then just a minute ago i was laying down bfing the baby and my 2yr old came up on to the bed and accidentally sat on the baby's hand and even though the babys ok he had cried afterwards, and my hubby yelled at me saying i need to be paying more attention! I am just so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• cont. fed up that he keeps making it seem like everything is my fault all the time like he has no part to play in anything that goes wrong- and this isn't just today, this is all the time. Say he is cooking dinner and he burns the food, according to him its because i distracted him with talking or giving him something else to do with the kids or something. But yet he expects me to be able to clean, cook and so on while taking care of 4 kids and without a complaint or anything going wrong- sorry ladies just needed to vent real quick
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry that is not right. I have to say you're being very nice about this. Do you ever say anything back? My husband doesn't do this, he has some very irritating qualities but if he ever blamed me or yelled at me for something he did or for something that was just plain not my fault, it would not end quietly for him. I think you should talk to your husband. It sounds mentally and verbally abusive to me.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon 543 sounds verbally an mentally abusive
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I have one EXACTLY like that! Everything is my fault, even if I wasn't even in the house when whatever it was went wrong. Caught him cheating and was told it was my fault. If I had just minded my own business I never would have found out so there was no one to blame but myself. Believe me, get out while you can!!!!
    Anonymous

• Not anymore, that is abusive behavior.
    Anonymous

• do it back to him and then when he says something about it not being his fault say wlell now u know how i feel when u do it to me.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2009