Why do people on here get upset when another mom posts sexy pics? ((And has private areas covered...like w/ something off of 'paint' on your computer)

Someone made a post in a group but it got deleted ... and she posted 2 nakedish pics of someone on this group ... i know the girls face but cannot remember her SN ...

i mean if everythings covered and all u see is a belly and legs and such .. why is it so bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why would you post those on here though? I mean do you REALLY think a bunch of other women want to look at your "sexy" pics? Not me, save them for DH.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

---
    Your not forced to look at peoples pics tho ... you can skip the ones that you see are 'sexy'
    Anonymous

• How am I going to know what kind of picture it is before I look? Are they in group posts mark "sexy pictures"? Even so, I don't know why anyone would feel the need to share those with a bunch of women on the internet, really classy.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• This is a place for moms but kids of those moms look on their too. It comes down to common sense and morals.
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 6:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I don't get why anyone would want to post sexy photos on here either. Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Southernroots

Answer by Southernroots at 6:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• if its in their albums it would have like this banner over it ... if its in a post alot of times ppl will let u kno in the title.

even tho this is a site for moms we have a side to us that wants to show off 'sexy pics' ... (not me lol , sexiest pic i got on here is ... well better than those lol) not ever pic needs to have a baby on it , a shirt w/ spit up , hair a mess w/ 3 kids ...
    Anonymous

• even tho this is a site for moms we have a side to us that wants to show off 'sexy pics' ... (not me lol , sexiest pic i got on here is ... well better than those lol) not ever pic needs to have a baby on it , a shirt w/ spit up , hair a mess w/ 3 kids ...

Well, that is what motherhood is all about, the scrifices we make for our families.  I Personally do not need to see others sexy pics. I have kids around and they like to help me play some games on CM. 
    A site for moms needs to to child friendly also.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Well, that is what motherhood is all about, the scrifices we make for our families. I Personally do not need to see others sexy pics. I have kids around and they like to help me play some games on CM.
    --
    Maybe you should find a KID FRIENDLY site FOR THEM. this is a site where moms come and bitch about their men , kids , in-laws ... hell even what after pregnancy left them w/ ... u CANNOT get mad when someone posts pics like that ... we dont ALWAYS need to show pics of just us being parents ... we do other things!
    Anonymous