WAT DO YALL THINK I SHOULD DO

IM GETTING MARRIED IN FEB AND IM DOING MY GUEST LIST BUT I DNT KNW IF I SHOULD INVITE MY SISTER 2 MY WEDDING WE DNT TALK AND TRUE BE TOLD I DNT LIKE HER ALL THAT MUCH BUT MY MOM SAY SHE STILL MY SISTER AN SHE SHOULD B THERE SO SHOULD I INVITE HER OR NOT ????

aysialei2

Asked by aysialei2 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. She is family, after all. She doesn't have to come, but at least you'll have made the gesture.

Answer by Bmat at 5:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I agree with Bmat
    Anonymous

• You will be too busy to notice too many of your guests so I think you should invite her. Not as part of the bridal party or anything but just as a guest who will sit and enjoy the ceremony.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yes, invite her

Answer by admckenzie at 7:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Invite her. If she comes, thats great--- you can give the polite "Hello, how are you?" and move onto the the next guest. If she doesn't come, no one can say that you didn't at least make the gesture.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would invite her. It's your day, you won't have to see her much at all! And maybe it will help get things moving in a positive way in your relationship...

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2009