Do you think my almost 5 wk old son would be ok to go out tomorrow night while my 5 an 3 yr olds trick or treat it will only be for 2 hours

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think yea if u really bundle the lil one up
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Buddle him nice and warm and put him in a sling and I think it is a great idea.
    Anonymous

• Sure, just dress him appropriately for the weather! And make sure he's fed and changed just before you go out. Have fun! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Sure why not, the sling idea is a good one.

Answer by older at 6:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Put him in the sling where no one else can see him. Illnesses are airborne so use a wrap if you have one. Don't let anyone touch his hands. If they do, be sure to keep wipes handy. If it gets windy, stay home. That's when you can get him sick. Remember what's a cold to you and me can develop to RSV for a newborn.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Also, make sure nobody decides its ok to touch our newborn without your ok. People will do that and you don't want your little one getting sick.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Sorry I meant to say your newborn. Lol.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Ty ladies i was actually plannin on buying a sling tonight its also suppose to be 70 degrees here tomorrow an i have also kept him in the house for the last month he has not been anywhere expect doc for his 2 wk app op
    Anonymous

• I took my 5 week old treat or treating at the mall on wednesday. I put her in a sling thing, she slept the whole time, nobody bothered her.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• yes i should be,just dont let him sit the whole time check his bottom and stuff.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009