diaper rash

My lil girl seems to b prone to diaper rashes lately and I've tried so many things but nothing seems to help! I've let her soak n the tub, changed her diaper/wipes brands, different creams everything only seems to b a temporary fix (if it helps at all) any ideas on what would work for my Baby Love?

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• burts bees diaper oitment works great! it is the only thing we use!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You should have the pedi check her out to make sure it's diaper rash and not yeast or something else.

In the mean time, try letting her go naked for a bit and air dry after her bath. Aquafor is great at healing and providing a good barrier against moisture to prevent diaper rash.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 6:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I really like Aveeno diaper cream but try going diaper free (or elimination communication). If she's breastfed it's normal to go runny and develop a diaper rash. If you go diaper free, look up an online group to help you get started.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Try using CALDESENE in a pink bottle, it helped my son who has very sensitive bottom.
    Anonymous

• if u give her juice water it down, i always used corn starch.also use a wah rag instead of wipes til it is gone, it could be teething or something she is eating.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• try the aveeno oatmeal bath to soak in, and then triple paste with every diaper change. o and let her go bare bottom as much as u can
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• THE BEST DIAPER CREAM OUT THERE IS TRIPLE PASTE. Since your daughter is a toddler and her skin should be more resistant to the bacteria in the poop I would say take her into to see the pediatrician to make sure something else isn't going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 31, 2009