How should I do my make up for tomorrow? Angel like!

I will be an Angel tomorrow but I dont know what I should do for makeup we have face paint and glitter from my mother (son will be a lion!) Any advice? I didn't buy my costume either lol I am using things I have had like a halo and wings.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 6:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hmm well it depends what colors you have i would go for maybe some glitter very light blues..gold if that color is in your costume silver? no your eyelids use one of those idrk or maybe white with some fake eyelashes with silver lashes hope i helped
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would use a light foundation and light mineral powder to create a pale and "dewy" look, and then accent eye lids, lips and cheeks with silver glitter, add rosy pink blush to cheeks, and pale pink lipstick. I'd also add spray glitter to my hair, and shimmering body glitter on all exposed skin.

If you have any sheer window panels (that you either don't want or are willing to give up), you could use them to create a "light and airy" dress/cape or skirt to be worn over a plain white shirt and leggings!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'ld go with what lorikeet said If you use eye shadow keep it light like a glittery light blue
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would have pretty rosy cheeks and light eye make up maybe even glossy lips instead of lipstick. Great costume! Glitter in the hair is a great idea!
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2009