I am exclusively breast feeding. I had sex with my husband 2 months ago and he came in me, 2 weeks later I spotted pink for 2 days, so I took a pregnancy test and it was negative and now this month I didnt even get a period is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you had a period since you gave birth? If not then, yeah it's normal not to get your period when your breastfeeding. Took me 7mos. Other's have said it took 'em longer.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yea I have had a period since my baby was born. I didnt get it until he was like 2 months old.
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I did not get my first period untill the day before my son's 1st birthday. However, I didn't get it this month so I took a pregnancy test and I am pregnant. I am not sure if last month is was just a fluke, or because the amount of times my son was nursing decreased
    snugglybuggly

Answer by snugglybuggly at 6:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• ugh get on bc then you wont have to ask this question
    Anonymous

• Are you on any kind of birth control?
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 7:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Breastfeeding can change your cycles. . .i know it had mine before i got pregnant. . .You might want to retest though or get a blood test to be safe
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Go test again. And start using birth control ifd you're not pregnant and don't want to be. Exclusive breastfeeding IS NOT birth control.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You could be preg again, call your doc.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• get tested, just cuz you are ebf doesnt mean you dont ovulate. i been bf for 8 mts but am also on the depo shot
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009