Is anyone getting H1N1 Vaccine?

I was just wondering if any of you expecting moms are getting the H1N1 Vaccine. I just found out I am pregnant with my 2nd! I don't usually get a flu vaccine, but I am not sure since this is a different circumstance. I am not sure because it was manufactured so fast.

snugglybuggly

Asked by snugglybuggly at 6:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 18 weeks pregnant and wouldn't even consider it.  It says right on the package insert that the vaccine has not been tested on pregnant women, or the affect it could have on your baby, read for yourself:  http://www.fda.gov/downloads/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm182404.pdf

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Absolutely not. Im only 14 weeks and it isn't even an option, for me or my kids.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Well uhm my family is wanting me to get it and im 28 weeks preg. My doctor wants me to get it so if he wants me to i wouldnt guess it would harm me or the baby.
    Anonymous