Should I get my ultrasound in 3D?

Im 27 weeks preggo and i have an ultrasound tomorrow... should I get it in 3D? If I do I need to let the doc know. Sounds fun :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would wait till you are atleast 30 wks but you are far enough along i would think that it would look pretty good still so i would def do it !!
    Anonymous

• I went and had a 3D ultrasound at EXACTLY 25 weeks. And it was amazing! THey had a huge big screen in the room so you could see everything, and you actually get a glimpse of what your baby looks like! :) I loved getting mine done. It was really awesome :)

25 weeks is totally far enough along to see facial features and your baby's smile and stuff! Really amazing experiance! :)
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 7:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I think you have to give advance notice (at my doc I do) but I plan too around 30 or later. Im going to mainly for my kids, my DD is so excited about the new baby.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I personally find the 3d ultra sounds creepy looking. Leaves so much less to the imagination also! I will stick with regular old 2d for mine. :0)
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 8:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2009