Moms with sperm donors

Do you ever worry that your kids will want to know who their father is? And if they ever come to that point will you explain it to them? And if they want to meet him will you allow it?

I wonder about that sometimes.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Please clarify - sperm donor.... meaning you wanted a family but not a husband so you did invetro..... or sperm donor meaning you met a jerk, slept with a jerk, got pg by a jerk... and surprise he is gone?
    Anonymous

• Wow...What does that say about you??? To refer to your child's fathers as a sperm donor at one point he was good enough to sleep with. I would never refer to my kids dad that way even if he was the biggest jerk it just makes you look bad
    Anonymous

• I mean sperm donor as in ACTUAL sperm donor. Not a dead-beat dad. I'm talking to women who want a baby but not a husband and also lesbian couples who got artificial insemination.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2009