Watching movies witha 5 year old...

OMG is it just mine or do all 5 year olds ask questions for the entire movie!! I swear He could not have heard one word of it. 'Why did he go in there mommy? Why?' What did he say to her Mommy? what did he?' Where are they going mommy? Where?' 'What does a shield do?' 'Why is it pink?' It is literally non stop and it drives me up a wall! I am constantly telling him that if he would be quiet and listen he would know... Do they grow out of this soon or is this just my kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My favorite is when he asks the question just as they are answering it in the movie.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• LOL... it is ALL 5 yr olds. Just make sure you watch a movie you dont really care about then it wont bother you.
    Anonymous

• add an 8 year old and a 3 year old to the mix in my world.

AAAAACK!!!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i guess i am lucky... i just watched zoom with my 5 year old and the only time he talked was to explain stuff he thought i didnt understand!
    Anonymous

• LOL! Or they have already seen the movie 25 times and are STILL asking the same questions!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2009