what nicknames do you have for your so or children?

??? i call my daughter lux or ace and so is just babe..

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• damn it, shit, frick
    Anonymous

• all call my son nugget...and i say it in an english accent. hehe. i started calling him that when he was about 2 cuz the only place he ever wanted to go was mcdonalds for chicken nuggets. He's almost 5 now and when i say "nugget" he gets kinda mad, but its funny.

why do you call your daughter lux and ace, does it go with her name?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• DS#1~Boogaloo/Boogie, Shadow(cuz he follows my hubby around like one LOL)
    DS#2~Av, AveryDoodle/AveryNoodle
    DS#3~Dev, BabyDev(my 3 yr old calls him this)

Names I call all at some point in time...Buzz, ButtMunch
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• no her name is courtnei addison whitney I call her ace because is she is my first child and my frist priority lol but i heard the name lux on this movie and ive loved it since...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• whoops i meant first
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• ds #1 mikey joe joe
    ds#2 deeg or dj cause he is named afer my hubby daniel
    dd is lil boo or sissy or lil lamb ...cause when i was little i was called boo and she acts just like me according to my parents... not sure how we came up with lil lamb
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i was wondering about lux cuz i heard it in a movie too, i forgot the name but it had kirsten dunst as lux and i loved the name but i always thought it would be a pretty girls name but i always tried to think of what i was short for?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Answered at 4:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 by: mommy16love
    blueliner this question is so simple minded to you why are you putting all this thought into it? youve answered over four times so if its so ridiculous and stupid of me to ask why not even answer? or maybe answer and be on your way?

Just trying to help YOU understand. Obviously a waste of time since you can't seem to wrap you brain around the concept! Don't worry I won't bother answering anymore of you questions!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I call my DS Bug--- my DH started calling him Bug when he was about 3 weeks old, and it's stuck ever since.
    I call my DD Nut--- like Peanut. She's small (for us-- tall and normal weight for most other kids) and so she's out little Nut.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• To get our boys attention I will say "lets go girls".. They hate it but they listen when I say it so I won't say it again.
    As for Hubby, I call him Baby most of the time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009