do your kids like older or unusual music?

my 6yr loves white stripes and jack-off jill...kinda funny cause most kids never heard those bands and even some adults his favorite jack-off jill song is strawberry gashes. and if you never hear of jack off jill look them up only their name is offensive

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter 18 and her friends listen to the music I grew up listening to Pink Floyd, Beatles, Led Zepplin and more. She has rather unique taste in music because she even has a Tom Jones song on her MP3 player.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 8:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• right now he is jammin to white stripes and cleanin his room im lovin it lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My 2 year old loves the Beatles.
    Anonymous

• All 3 of our boys love Metallica, actually we all do. They also like most of the alternative rock and old ACDC, IronMaiden, Black Sabbath. I guess you could say we're a heavy metal family,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• ive always loved "older" music. grateful dead, the beatles, the doors. etcmy 2 year old loves all of those tunes.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My children are 5, 3, and 21 mths and they all enjoy music stemming from the 60's through today(kinda).

They each like something different but basically it ranges from 60's rock to some country to 80's pop and rock and alternative and death metal.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• my DD loves 80s music
    her favorite songs are
    putting on the ritz
    and voices carry
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My 3 yr olds favorite song is Fleetwood Mac's Peacekeeper LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Well technically I love older music....so it's what she loves! She loves Bon Jovi first and foremost. ACDC. The Beatles. Led. The Cars. And, .38 special ar a few of her faves.
    MissG9

Answer by MissG9 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My son is very musically inclined and has been since he was a baby. He is 6 and plays a couple of instruments. He love The Beatles, Doors, Who, David Bowie and James Blunt. He adores classical music. I have actually had to tell him to stop humming Strauss at the dinner table.
    Anonymous