Depressed...

I had my tubes tied a few years ago and since I had a pos test earlier this year shortly followed by AF and a neg. test, I've been wanting another one. Just the couple of days from seeing that positive to getting AF made me want another one. Really bad. I know I should go to the dr but I'm scared of what they may have to say. We don't have the money to get a reversal. I guess we shouldn't have more kids if we can't afford a reversal. Has any one ever went through this? How did you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• I am so sorry you feel depressed and are haunted by the desire to have another child. it is a painful feeling. I go through it a lot since I am no longer able to have children myself. I think you should work through your reasons as to WHY you want another baby. is it really a logical and heartfelt desire? or it is hormones and your biological clock ticking? Be honest with yourself about where these feelings are coming from, that is what I had to do. I am not saying that this is the case for you, but for me, once I really admitted it was my biological clock ticking and not really a heartfelt logical want, then i was able to let it go much easier.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2009