pregnant with my second my first is a girl (now 3 and 1/2) i found out a few weeks ago that its a boy, im scared shitless

i left the father when i was approx 10weeks pg bc he wasnt acting protectively with is 3 daughters from a previous relationship. i told him at at 18weeks that i kept the baby. he said he doesnt want to walk away from the baby, witch is fine. i am trying to do the right thing and giving him the chance to talk about things ( not get back together but work it out) but he is not budging, the same wall thats up no is the same wall that was up thro our relationship. im shit scared of being a single mum of 2, im scared of having a boy, im scared of my ex and im scared of failing. i dont no what to do to emotionally prepare myself for this baby and knowing that im stuck with another dumb ass (ex) for the rest of my life.

ps i never felt scared with my first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you afraid of having a boy, or doing it on your own? If it's the fact you're having a boy, please don't stress.. You will have so much love from him, we have 3 boys and I love the relationship I have with each of them.
    If it's because of the ex, let him be a Dad if he want's to be responsible about it, he deserves it and so do your children. What's done is done, now just focus on having a healthy baby and a Happy life for both of your children.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My first was a girl, my second was a boy. Boys are so much fun. And we don't have drama issues with him like we have had with our girl.

I'm sorry about all the problems with the ex. Just concentrate on your life and making it happy for your kids and go from there.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• There is NO need to be afraid. My DD is 2, and I left her father. I'm with a better man now and we have a 4mo old boy. Boys are great. So are girls. I love them both, they are amazing. But seriously, don't be afraid of failing. You can do this. As long as you love those children with all your heart, and you do your best to give them what they need, then that makes you an amazing mother. You'll be fine, don't worry so much. I know it's stressfull, but hang in there, and you'll see...when it comes to your kids, you can do ANYTHING.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2009