Need photo uploading help

I recently got a new computer, and now I am working with the new windows program vista home addition. I am currently using the windows photo gallery to upload photos from my camera. Whenever I do this, I can not upload them to Cafe-mom, it takes way to long, and never actually uploads. If I save a photo from the Internet in the photo section, and then try to re-upload it, it will work. But all the pictures from my digital camera will not? I am totally stumped as to what the problem is, and how to fix it. I do know that the pictures dimensions are really large (2774 x 1704). Which I don't know how to change that either without cropping the picture, which doesn't help either. I need help, and if anyone can help me, I would be very grateful...
Thanks

sweetpea04

Asked by sweetpea04 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• are they the correct format?
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 3:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Yes there are... (JPEG)
    sweetpea04

Answer by sweetpea04 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Is there an editing area, in the program that you're uploading from your camera, that allows you resize the photo? I'm not familiar with the program you're using but most of them let you resize the photo. The smaller they are, the faster they will upload.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Wow, I have no idea. I have vista and photo gallery and I never have trouble uploading pictures. how are you saving them when it asks you to tag them?
    bhwrn1

Answer by bhwrn1 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2008