Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone who has just gotten a divorce or vice versa or both are?????

power2him

Asked by power2him at 8:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• i read this question and HAD to answer you.. I am completely in love...found my soul mate which I never thought I would say...and he and I both got divorced less than a year ago. I will admit...life is NOT easy. He has a 15yr old girl and two boys.. AND a psycho ex but i still wouldn't trade him for anything!
    just wanted to share :0)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 8:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Of course.

When I met my husband he wasn't yet divorced from his ex (it wasn't finalized yet). They had been separated for nearly 2 years, though, and it was completely over between them. It was finalized about 2 months after we met.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• why not?
    love doesn't know time or age...it just happens!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I met my husband of 10 1/2 years while he was in the midst of getting a divorce. They had already been living apart for well over a year.

We were one of those couples that was practically in love from the moment we met.
    Anonymous