Did anyone used to watch the girls nextdoor and now they dont?

It seems like these new girls are waaaaaaaay trashy... eew I dont even wanna watch the show anymore. Not like the whole thing isnt a little trashy but these girls just seem gross

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I use to watch it also, it was good entertainment. I agree with you on the new girls, I have yet to make it through 5 minutes of the show. Hubby thinks they are trashy in the gross way, also. I think Holly, Bridget and Kendra did actually care about Hef (notice I didn't say love) but these girls seem like they are just looking for celebrity fame.
    Anonymous

• I loved watching that show before. Kendra Rocks. I havent watched it since the new one and i prob wont.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I loved Holly, Bridget and Kendra. I think they were good to Hef and I enjoyed the show. I do not like it now. The twins annoy me. The little bits I have watched (before I turn it off bc the twins get to me)have not been as good as years past.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I used to watch it. Now it doesnt even interest me at all. Ive never seen a new episode
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• yeah, i can't stand the new girls either. soooooooo fake
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• No one can replace the first show. Bridget was a sweetie. Holly really liked Hef .Kendra was too funny. These girls are not legit. It is so fake.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I can't stand it they are some fake bitches!!!!
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I like Holly Bridget and Kendra, they were entertaining....I only hear of talk about the new girls and don't know anything about them to comment on them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2009