why do i get like this?

sooo my hubby called earlier to say he wouldn't be able to make it to dinner, he was going out to karaoke night with the guys at Buffalo's. i just blew it off and said ok but i hate feeling mad at him for going out, i never used to get this way, i used to push him out the door before i was prego. i guess the stress with dealing with our 3 and 1 year old and being 7 months prego maybe?? the man works hard all week, he's in the army and def. deserves a night out, even if it's without me. could the hormones be making me jealous/mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate it when my Dh goes out without me. With both go out with just friends occasionally, but he's gone all day everyday and I want my tme with him--- and with people over 4' tall.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• most likely. we need nights too. make sure you're getting "you" time too. it will help. even if it's just a bubble bath for 30mins...it helps!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i would feel left out. you are extra emotional and i think he should pay more attention to you in your condition. just tell him how your feeling. maybe he is neglecting you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• melody77 why would you say he is neglecting her? that doesnt make her feel any better. like she said..he works hard and wants a night out.
    Just make sure you get "your" night out too.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2009