should i follow the end result?

i am a day and i guess a half late i decided to take a pregnancy test . my husband got me one with two in it from the grocery store about teo months ago. i just like to have em on hand just in case. well i waited til before dinner to use it i tried putting it in my stream and i capped it and sat it beside me. nothing happened for about 5 minutes so i took the cap off and looked at it it was still kinda dry to i tried to go some more on it. it was still taking a very long time to show up the first window the whole thing turned pink and there was a white line vertical and a pink line horizontal which created a plus sign and then in the other window there was another pink horizontal line. so i took the test and put in my pocket after about another 3 minutes. i looked at it again and it had turned negative.

chedda

Asked by chedda at 8:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• AS far as I know you can only take it once. It has a time limit, so it probably isn't right either way. Also it probably won't pick up a pregnancy that's only a day after your missed period. I would wait two weeks, and take a test with your first morning urine. Only pee on it once tho.
    Anonymous

• The white line sounds like a ghost line. It usually shows up after a few minutes or sometimes if you try to retake the test. Wait a few days and then take the other test. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• When I was taking my test I found it easier to pee into a cup and then put the test in there for 20 seconds.Maybe this could work for you?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• well, i took another one this morning and it was also negative but i am two days late. on a 29 day cycle and tomorrow it will be 3, whats going on i was ttc, i don't feel stressed this has never happened before to me.everyday since the 27th i feel wet down there but theres nothing down there i am constantly checking and my boobs just started hurting yesterday but not continously only when i take my bra off. which usually i always have pms before my af and i had none. so i figired that because i didn't havae pms is the reason for me not having af.
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 9:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'd wait a few more days to take a test if you don't get your period by then. If you are pregnant you just might not have enough of the pregnancy hormone for the test to pick up yet. Good luck! Hope you get the answer you want.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2009