If you don't look the way he met you, don't Complain that he's not looking!!

My sister just said that to me!!! She said that if you expect him to look, dont change. Don't complain about him watching porno's if your a cow. What the hell!! What if you have kids! Or something else! She's mean, I can't wait till she has more kid's. She'll see that it's not so easy.

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Like it or not- it matters a ton to some men. (And while I'm afraid to admit this) To a reasonable extent, I don't disagree. Any man would be a fool to not expect normal "wear and tear" of childbearing and time, but just completely letting yourself go is an issue- not only on a superficial level, but a health level.

My dad took it to the extreme- he believes that all women *should* be a size 0 and eat half a meal a day. He started telling me I was fat when I was 8. Unfortunately, my mother, who had 4 children for him in 4.5 years, didn't recover well from pregnancies. Instead of being a supportive, kind, and patient man, he was cruel. Therefore, my mother turned to food. They both cheated on each other- him with other women, her with chocolate. She balooned to nearly 450lbs, developed many health issues, and to this day, post gastric bypass, has lasting health issues.

I'm all about being a healthy momma.
    Anonymous

• yeah what a bitch. she's a little ridiculous. i hope you told her to fluff off.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• LOL, while I don't look the same, 2 kids took a beating on me, I still look pretty damn good...my husband, to be fair, doesn't look the same either! You're sister is being an ass.
    Anonymous

• *your*
    Anonymous

• Thats mean of her to say. I have 2 kids and I'm 22. My hubby still thinks I am as sexy as I was when we first met back in 2006. I do admit that I have gained more weight not much but still. He likes the way I am now. I would just ignore her she sounds to me like she likes to start drama.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• ha mine doesnt either! we say things to each other! She thinks i'm gay for coming on here. She's a myspace girl.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Tell your sister to fuck off for me, she is a bitch...I bet her husband is cheating on her and shes a little bitter.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2009