dandruff???

i have the worst dandruff, i have had it for over a year now... i have tried everything, nothing works. i have tried all shampoo's. i have tried home made stuff i found on the internet... it wont go away.... help

jennna

Asked by jennna at 9:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried tea tree oil? My stylist told me about it, and it works wonders. I buy a shampoo from Sally Beauty Supply, it's a generic brand, I think it's actually CALLED Generic Brand lol. It really works wonderfully for me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar. (Bragg brand is the best) This works wonders! : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 7:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have dandruff and I use Head and Shoulders and it works really well...thats all i got
    Anonymous

• You could try Jojoba Oil. You can find it at your local drug store. Its around $8 a bottle. Good for moisturizing the scalp to prevent dry skin (dandruff)
    YoursTrulySteph

Answer by YoursTrulySteph at 4:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2009