uh oh...tmi need advice!

OK so DH and I have been using the pull out method as well as the pill because we are trying to be careful as we have 2 boys 14 months apart and don't really want to have another one so close and so I have gotten my cycle back and its been normal...I just finished my last one about a week ago and just now I went to the bathroom and I had bright red spotting....Before my period DH and I were in the shower and he said that maybe he didn't get out fast enough....could I be pregnant again?!?!?

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 9:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• of course you could be! if you have sex then you can be pregnant.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yes you could be pregnant again. It will just take some time to know for sure. If you really wanted to stop pregnancy you should look into using something more than just the pull out method.
    Anonymous

• frustrated

Anonymous

• oh im not just using the pull and pray method im on the pill too but im allergic to the latex condoms and we cant afford the lamb skin ones.
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 9:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• well the answer is if you have sex you can always become pregnant. but if you're on the pill and taking it correctly then you should be fine.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• even if I have gotten pregnant on the pill twice before?
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 9:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• hmmwell then that would be an obvious answer there! DUH..if you've gotten prego on the pill TWICE before than you should really look into other bc options. wow,..and you know the pull out metod isnt bc! look at it this way..whats more expensive those condoms or another baby?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i never got implantation bleeding until around the time i was supposed to be getting my period, so i think it would be too early to tell anything 1 week after your period
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I know that its going to be expensive but its not just about that...I cant do any of the other BCs because of medical reasons so the pill is it and they put me on a higher dose...like i said I am worried but I'm not stupid I knew that this could happen we were just really hoping that it wouldn't be for a couple years.
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 9:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2009