yellow skin :( help..

my daughter had jaundice when she was born but after got better and my doctor said she was fine know shes one week from being 2 months and ive noticed her eyebows her skin is crusty and flakin and yellow.. its weird and on the sides of her nose she has two small yellow spots what could it be.. bc her eyes are white not yellow so i dont think its jaundice? or could it be possible it came back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• with the flaking it sounds like it could be excema (sp). But either way if you are worried get it checked out.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• the eyebrow stuff sounds like cradle cap.... try washing her face with warm soapy water 2x every day andsee if that helps. really rub those spots, don't just wipe it
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Doesn't sound like jaundice, but you can put her in the sunlight in only her diaper for half an hour every other day. If it starts to clear up, then that is what it is. Though I do suggest you call the DR's office.
    Anonymous

• this happened to my son and it was his formula we had to change it to prosobee
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• my son got that when he was 2 months he is now 14 wks and doesnt get it any more now it is just patchs of dry skin from time to time!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2009