seriously to the woman who have homewrecked a marriage

did the man that left his wife for you,do the same thing to you?????How can u trust eachother when the both of u started the relationship him being married..they say God doesnt like ugly,one day it will happen to you homewreckersssss..hOw did the relationship play out????are u still with him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• someone's a little bitter.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would never reck a marriage but i stole someone. Still with him but def shoudlnt have done it. The grass is not greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it. Someone should have told me that then.
    Anonymous

• i guess i am,i blame my husband and the other woman.Can u blame me for being bitter my husband left me for another woman with 4 damn grown kids.we have 2 beautiful small children,i guess i am bitter
    Anonymous

• i didnt mean to sound rude now that i re-read what i wrote i know that was rude. im sorry.im really sorry your husband is an ass but just know that you will find someone worth yourtime who loves you and wont ever hurt you:)good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My SIL tryed this & her married guy dumped her when she got pregnant, pay backs are a bitch.
    Anonymous

• Okay, yes I stole someone's man, they were not MARRIED and had no children, would I do it if someone was married with or without kiddos, no way, like the pp said you must water your grass, but seriously maybe this is the best thing that could have ever happened to you--what if your soulmate, and I do believe everyone has one, is waiting for you right now?? My first marriage ended because he couldn't keep it in his pants, and now I am with the person 14 years and counting who completes me 100%, I bet if you look back, you were always the giver, now be the taker--not for a married man, but I will bet my last bottom dollar you are a woman who will get the best someone has to give you!! Cheer up Mama, he did you a favor, your prince charming is out there--go find him!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• SHE did not wreck the home. The wife wrecks the home and that is why he turns to someone else. Don't blame others for your failure
    Anonymous

• wow to the girl who thinks this poor woman is at fault for her husband cheating is most likely a home wrecker herself. it is in no way her fault her husband decided to be a douche.
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• It's not only the girl's fault. She had no commitment to you; your husband does. Blame him, not her.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• do u guys read up there,i said i blame both hellooooooooooooooooo.....him of course and her as well she knew he waas married...and anoy shut the hell up,u probably are a damn homewrecker ur self....im a good woman taking care of him and my children he still cheated...you freaking asshole.
    Anonymous